As a RPG gamer, I always think that the first few levels are intentionally easy, but having past the first ten level ups, things get more difficult.
- Level 1: set up the blog
- Level 2: Publishing the first review
- Level 3: Getting the first views from readers through search engines
- Level 4: Publish 5 reviews
- Level 5: Publish 20 reviews
- Level 6: every day a hit – constant traffic
- Level 7: first follower
- Level 8: Publish 50 reviews
- Level 9: 5 views daily
- Level 10: Publish a guest review
- Level 11: Schedule a review
- Level 12: Attract a pingback
- Level 13: 50 ARC Reviews
- Level 14: 500 Likes
- Level 15: 600 Posts
- Level 16: 1000 Likes
- Level 17: One is fine, two is better
- Level 18: Be elite
My last Level up! One is fine, two is better has been just a week ago, so consider me on a roll.
This level up is a nice fun tag from WordPress: With 1337 likes, one gets a nice award. What does it mean? It’s one for nerds, as 1337 is leetspeak and translates to “elite”. That can only mean that I’m noob no more.
Beware of arrogance, stay humble, I tell myself. And in fact, this achievements is only because of you, dear readers, because you liked my blogs so often. I’ve talked a couple of times about this form of acknowledgement, and let this fun award stand for itself.